Modern Agile product development practices, especially those that focus on innovative products and services, place great emphasis on having development teams work directly with customers. This is good news, for the foundation of innovation is a genuine understanding of your customers, and then using this understanding to create more effective ways of solving their problems.
This two-day, interactive course, based on the material in Luke Hohmann’s book, tackles the challenge of developing customer understanding by providing you with a fresh perspective on how to use a variety of games with your customers to develop the understanding that forms the foundation of innovation. You’ll find that if you use them, you’ll come to understand what your customers really want. You’ll have fun doing it. Perhaps more importantly, they’ll have fun doing it. Armed with this understanding, you’ll be able to create the breakthrough, innovative products that are the foundation of lasting success.
This course covers in-person and online games and includes sections on facilitation and presentation skills.
- Awareness and understanding with practice of lot of collaborative frameworks together
- Day 1- we will learn basic 12 Innovation games® and its use in our day to day activities be it you are an enterprise coach, Product owner
- Day 2 – we will go in deep learning strategy -glue – tactics, deeper understanding of how to really understand customer, while learning frameworks for Ideation & decision making – a complete Product owner / Product marketer as well Agile coach day ( who coaches product owners).
- Discussion of Market Research & Innovation Games
- Discover and understand how qualitative insights build empathy and understanding
- Learn how to incorporate online collaboration frameworks to maintain more regular contact with customers and other stakeholders
- Incorporate employees and partners into your customer experience program
- Learn how to apply frameworks to gain insights into the customer journey
- Use frameworks to identify unmet needs
- Learn how to facilitate using collaboration frameworks in order to maximize participation and create insights, build empathy and drive action
- Learn how to select frameworks optimal for solving a variety of problems, use them with stakeholders and process the results effectively
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills.
- Enterprise Agile Coaches, Agile coaches, Scrum masters Consultants
- Product Managers , Product Owners Product Marketers
- Project Managers, Project Leads, Team Leads
- Sponsors of Agile change.
- Attendees will receive the CCA (Certified Collaboration architect – Orange belt from Conteneo )
- Innovation Games®: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play Book worth 50$ included in workshop fee
- Team Lite Weave™ Platform for 1 year subscription included in workshop fee
- In person 2-day training full of learning and fun mostly practically playing together.
January 19 - 20, 2019
Intermediate and Advanced
Lot of fun way playing together physical as well online play together (Classroom Training)
Vikas Uppal (Black belt CCI, Conteneo Inc.)
INR 48,000 + 18% GST (Inclusive of Agile Mumbai 2019 Conference pass).